Stay or Move?
"STAY OR MOVE?" A UNIQUE SERVICE FROM ANIXTON.
HOW TO REDUCE YOUR REAL ESTATE COSTS BY MORE THAN 15%?
"STAY OR MOVE?"
A UNIQUE SERVICE FROM ANIXTON.
Are your real estate investments in line with the reality of your company’s situation?
The present crisis, which is affecting most sectors, is pushing companies to reduce their operational costs, including their real estate costs. These real estate costs are generally the second cost centre for companies in the tertiary sector. On average, they amount to EUR 12,000 per year and per work centre.
Anixton is considering this crisis as a unique opportunity for enterprises to rethink their real estate strategy by taking advantage of the market’s favourable conditions at the moment and thus to make large savings while improving the comfort of their employees.
Our mission is to optimise your real estate situation as a space user, whether you are an owner or a lessee.
- What are your total costs related to real estate?
- Are they in line with today’s market (rent, expenses, services, taxes, etc.)?
- Are these costs in line with usual standards (m² per person, occupancy costs, your buildings’ qualities and levels of equipment, etc.)?
- What is your real estate’s value and which is the best way for you to maintain it?
- Is your location suited to your company’s image, needs and staff?
- How can you best renegotiate your current lease contract? What costs would be incurred if you were to move?
Anixton gives you pro-active advice that starts with a thorough audit of your needs, with no prior commitment needed from you. Next, we submit different scenarios that optimise your real estate costs without reducing your employees’ comfort or productivity.
We have already performed missions of this type, not only for large enterprises but also for SMEs. Each time, we managed to achieve 10 to 30% annual recurring savings on the real estate budgets.