23 housings to develop
2 July 2020
23 housings to develop: residential development project for sale (Binche)
Anixton is authorized to communicate the existence of the sale project and to contact the real estate actors likely to acquire the Régence 31 property, located in Binche (Province of Hainaut).
Address: Rue de la Régence 31 in 7130 Binche
A permit for a residential development was obtained to renovate an office building into several housings and to construct a new residential building.
The planning permit allows a potential of 23 housings, i.e. 20 apartments and 3 houses.
- 23 housings to develop ;
- Building occupied for more than 10 years by the Régie des Bâtiments (until the end of 2016) ;
- A permit for a residential development was obtained in June 2018 allowing the renovation of the current building into several housings and the construction of a new residential building at the corner of Rue de la Régence and Rue des Archers, as well as three houses on the Rue Bard side between numbers 48 and 50, for a total of 20 apartments and 3 houses.
- The plot has a total surface area of 1,287 m² and is located Rue de la Régence no. 31, at the corner of Rue de la Régence and Rue des Archers and the Rue des Archers and Rue Bard between no. 48 and 50 ;
- The current building measures 2,816 m², including 2,480 m² of above-ground offices and 336 m² of archives in the basement ;
- It also has 18 outdoor parkings.
- Existing building (12 apartments): 1,528 m² gross above ground (excluding communal areas and car parks) ;
- New building on the corner (8 apartments): 744 m² gross ;
- 3 new houses: 178 m² gross, 173 m² gross and 179 m² gross (excluding garden/terraces)
- Total built area: 2,802 m² gross
- Borders : 770 m²
If you are interested, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 721 99 19.
To learn more about Anixton’s developer expertise, click here.